Ads

3 bedroom apartment for sale price in Ethiopia

Price : 6,800,000.00 ETB Fixed

  • Posted: 1 month ago
  • Bedrooms : 3
  • Floors : G+6
  • Site (Location) : ayat squere
  • Basement : 3 Basements
  • Bathrooms : 2

Description

G+18= 106m2 Two Bedtotal Price=5,929,214 40%=2.3 Million 64m2 one bed room total price 3,579,904 40%=1.4million 110m2 two bed room total price= 6,082120 40%=2.4million 128m2 three bed room total price=7,077377 40%=2.8million G+20 123.65m2 three bed room Total price=6,916,485 80%= 5,533,190 104m2=two bed room total price


Share this with your friends