Your access to and use of the Engocha.com (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We maintain the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for information purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
1. Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
2. Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
3. Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
4. Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
5. Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
6. Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
7. Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
8. Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
9. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
10. Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
11. Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that we, in our sole discretion, deems offensive.
Termination of Use
Engocha.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for other conduct which Ethiopian Government, in its sole discretion, believes is unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be authorized to access the Site.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of items, price, photos, location and all information found on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Other Site Links
Some links on the Site lead to websites that are not operated by our company. we do not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. We do Not endorse those websites and we only provide these links to users for convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that outside website.
We reserve the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. We reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that violate these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site. In no event will we be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.
Data DeletionYou can request full erasure of your personal data by following the steps below.
- Go to your Account on the app or website
- Select 'Deactivate Account and Delete Data'
- A notice informs you that the action can not be undone and warning appears to confirm if you really want to deactivate your account and delete your data, click Yes.
- You will be asked to enter your password and click on a checkbox that states that you understand all your data will be deleted. Click Deactivate account and Delete Data if you really want to delete your data!
- If your data deletion request is successful, you will be logged out with a message showing 'Your deactivation and data deletion request has been completed successfully'.